How to Join territorial Army
Age - 18 to 42 years
Qualification - Graduation
Qualification - Graduation
Joining Territorial army is a wonderful opportunity to join Indian army for already working men. Working community from Private and Public sector or self employees can apply for Territorial army. The most important document required is No Objection certificate from the related company.
After submitting the form, candidates need to go through a written test.
Written exam following two sections:
A. Section 1 comprise two parts on subjects dealing with nation/international issues
1. PART 1 will consist essay in English.
2. PART 2 will consist short answers in English.
B. section 2 will consists of objective type question in current affairs and all subjects.
- Candidates would bring their own writing material.
- Result of written exam showing successful candidate will be declared at Territorial Army group headquarters (building no 750, sector- 8B, Chandigarh) on Feb. 2012 at 0900 hrs. the successful candidate of written examination would be require to appear for the interview at 0800 hours onward on 14 Feb. to 16 Feb. 2012 at this headquarters.
- Your application has been provisionally accepted. All original certificate including matriculation, +2, bachelor’s degree mentioned in the advertisement should be produced by the candidate at the time of interview along with following document.
- (a) Attested graduation certificate/mark sheet of part 1 part 2 and part 3.
- (b) Attested copies of metric certificate (for verification of father name and date of birth).
- (c) Self employed candidate or having own business are require to submit an affidavit on non- judicial stamp paper value of Rs 10/- duly attested by deputy commissioner of the district/gazette officer/commissioned officer stating nature of self employment and income earned annually with attested photocopy of the latest income tax return field in case field by the applicant along with photocopy of the PAN cad, if available.
- (d) No objection certificate from employer.
- (e) Copies of income tax (IT) return in case the candidate exceeds Rs 1.60 lack along with attested photocopy of PAN card.
- (f) An affidavit from notary public in case the NOK is other than father mother, brother, sister, wife and children.
- (g) Medical fitness cert duly signed by register MBBS doctor.
- (h) Three coloured recent pass port size photographs.
- (i) In case of variation in name /date of birth affidavit duly attested by executive magistrate / notary and copies of advertisement in newspaper.
- Proof of latest residence / domicile certificate/ identity.No TA/DA will be admissible. Candidate will make their own arrangement for journey and stay.
- Candidates recommended by preliminary interview board (PIB) will receive their call letter from army headquarters giving details of the date and time to appear before the service selection board at various centers.
- In addition to the above candidate employed in central govt. / semi govt. are requested to bring salary certificate and NO objection certificate duly signed by the head of department. Candidates employed in private sector are requested to bring registration number of company, salary slip and No objection certificate. Self employed are requested to bring affidavit on ten rupee stamp paper duly signed by Executive magistrate / Tehsildar regarding proof of income and nature of employment.
- If the candidate pass in written exam and fails to provide necessary documents regarding his employment as mentioned above, his candidature will treated as null.
Learn more about Structure, Pay Scale of Territorial Army